Relocation, Relocation, Relocation…
February 16th, 2015
Whether you are relocating due to work commitments, or because you simply desire the surroundings of a beautiful city like Oxford, the initial excitement will inevitably give way to furious list writing and planning.
Does anyone know a good cleaner?
Where will you live? Which schools are best for the children? And does anyone know a good cleaner? All valid questions that, taken on their own are easily solved, but when they are at the top of a very long to-do list, alongside the pressures of daily life, working through these can become tiresome and take the shine off your big move.
As the saying goes, ‘you don’t know, what you don’t know’ and this couldn’t be truer when moving to a new city – imaging investing time, energy and money into your relocation only to find that you are the wrong side of town, that your commuter routes aren’t suitable, or that the best school in town is simply too far away.
Help with relocation is available
An excellent relocation agent can help you with all these dilemmas, and so much more. With excellent knowledge of the local market and area they will be able to:
1. Share knowledge of ‘off market’ properties – often resulting in beneficial purchase prices
2. Provide contacts within the industry giving you the best prices for removals, building work, conveyancing etc.
3. Manage the change of utilities and council tax in your new property details for you saving you hours!
4. Help with knowledge of the local education system, therefore supporting you in finding the perfect placement for your children
5. And provide expert knowledge of the local cultural, transport and health options available.
At GP Residential we have a wealth of experience and knowledge of the Oxfordshire and London area, and are in the perfect position to help you with your relocation. If you would like more information about our services please give us a call on 01865 246399 or email us
Or follow us on Twitter @GPResidential