GP Residential is a leading property search agency with offices in Oxford providing a personal one to one service to homebuyers, property investors and corporate clients.
Invest or Development
We will advise on every aspect of Oxford property investment in order to achieve maximum returns in line with your objectives and attitude to risk.
Oxford is one of the most stable property markets in the world. As insecurities in the world economy grows, an increasing number of our international and domestic clients see investing in Oxford property as preferable to other forms of investment.
We have the skill-sets to negotiate the best possible terms on your behalf
- We negotiate the best possible terms on your behalf
- 90% of properties we purchase are bought off market, through agents or local contacts
- We monitor every step of the sales process to ensure a swift exchange of contracts
- We work with a team of local solicitors and surveyors, whereby our clients receive a discount for their service
- A thorough investigation is under taken, which enables the best capital growth and letting yields
- We will work with our team of contractors and organize all logistics, so a swift rental is undertaken or a resale
- We provide interpreters for our international clients
Whether you are moving to Oxfordshire to live amongst the dreaming spires, or to find your dream cottage in the Cotswolds, we have excellent local knowledge that will help your move go to plan.
Oxford has an excellent choice of areas to live in with a great choice of schools and local amenities, we can help you to:
- Find the perfect area for you and your family
- Help to put you in touch with the right schools and colleges
- Look into the transport links that make your commute or school run simple
- For our customers from further afield we can also provide an interpreter to help keep things clear and simple
Let us help you relocate smoothly to the property and area that’s perfect
If you would like to speak to us about how this service could help your property sale, then please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01865 246399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.